Envelope Printing in Kitchener Waterloo
Westmount Signs & Printing is pleased to announce the recent installation of a Digital Multi-Media Print System. This new print system allows for the production of full colour envelopes and carbonless forms. If you are looking for envelope printing in Kitchener-Waterloo, Cambridge & Guelph, contact us at Westmount Signs.
Email: email@example.com Phone: 519-885-1400
What the Digital Printer DoesThe new Digital Multi-Media Print System can take care of all your envelope printing needs. No matter the size, this new printer can handle envelopes from smaller A2s and invitation style sizes to the standard #10s and all the way to large 9 x 12 envelopes. Your graphics can wrap around the envelope onto the back flap increasing the likelihood of recipients to open and read its contents. Westmount Signs & Printing can add your variable data, allowing for the printing of the recipients' address directly onto the envelopes. Below are some standard envelop sizes and some of their uses.
Types of Envelopes to Print[caption id="attachment_8653" align="alignleft" width="225"] The New Digital Multi-Media Print System Busy Printing Envelopes at Westmount Signs & Printing[/caption]
- #10 Envelopes and #10 Window Envelopes These are the standard envelopes that we all use on a regular basis. They are used to send information sheets, brochures, invoices, etc. There isn’t a lot of real estate on these envelopes, but adding some colour on the front that carries over to the back flap is an excellent way to highlight your business.
- 6 x 9 Envelopes The 6 x 9 envelopes come in both a booklet style, which opens on the long edge, and a catalog style, which opens on the short end. This is a perfect size envelope for a larger greeting card and is commonly used for half size catalogs and booklets.
- 9 x 12 Booklet Envelopes Double the size of the 6 x 9, this is the perfect choice to transport full colour catalogs, product sheets and spec sheets.
- ‘A’ Size Envelopes Announcement envelopes, also called A-style come in six different sizes; they are: A-2, A-6, A-7, A-8, A-9, and A-10. These popular sizes are ideal for stationery, photographs, greeting cards, small booklets, and much more.
- Remittance and Offering Envelopes Whether used by a church, non-profit organization or fundraising group, these are great envelopes to reach out to your chosen group. Many of these envelopes feature full “flaps” that cover all the contributors’ private information.