How Signs Can Help Develop Your Business' Brand
Just as no two people are alike, no two businesses are alike. It's important that your customers know what sets your business apart from other businesses, which is why branding is extremely important. When you're creating your brand you need to consider what your business stands for, what makes your business different from other businesses in your industry, how you want to be seen in the marketplace, and what makes your company special. These key details about your business can all be communicated to your customers in one single sign.
Choosing Your Perfect SignSigns are wonderful tools that contribute in multiple ways to your business, but most importantly they help develop your brand. There are a few key things to consider when you create your sign to reflect your brand: colour, material, and simplicity.
Choosing the Right ColoursIn the marketing world, every colour sends a specific message to your customers. The colour that you use in your sign will play a large role in determining the kind of customers and business you attract.
- Red symbolizes energy, power, vitality, and vigor. This colour is great for businesses that provide physical exercise like gyms, as well as supplement stores.
- Green is the colour of nature. It communicates peace and health, and would look beautiful on a wooden sign.
- Use blue if you want to appeal to a wide variety of people. It promotes serenity and clarity, as well as intellect and precision.
- Yellow is an attention grabbing colour. When used in the right amounts it can promote happiness and joy.
- Black is the colour of the elite. Use it to appear formal and traditional and attract high class clientele.
Choosing the Right MaterialsAnother element of a sign that will help create your brand is the material that you choose. There are many options of material to choose from when you work with Westmount Signs. Using metal promotes strength and professionalism, while in contrast a wooden sign perpetuates nature and craftsmanship (green on a wooden sign further emphasizes that message). Choosing to use a plastic sign can seem modern and traditional. It's also possible to create signs in existing materials, like the glass frosted sign on the right. These kinds of signs promote feelings of unity and fluidity.
Less Is MoreWhen it comes to creating a sign the represents your brand, less is always more, and bigger is always better. You want to make sure that your message is getting across quickly and efficiently. Lots of text in a small font is not going to bring customers in. If anything it will tell them that you aren't capable of being quick and concise. You have about two seconds to convince a potential customer that your sign is worth looking at, which is done best when you have a simple and focused sign.
Contact Us Today! Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 519-885-1400