Westmount Signs and Printing offers a variety of pylon sign builds and repair services in the Kitchener-Waterloo region. Pylon signs are typically used in an outdoor setting as a way to display large amounts of information to passersby. A pylon sign can be utilized for a shopping plaza, traffic directions, parking lot listings, and more. Click here to contact Westmount today.
Pylon Signs Build, Service and Repair
Westmount has a wide range of experience creating pylon signs of all sizes. Typical pylon signs are 12+ feet in height and feature at least several business listings directly on them. Pylon sign options include:
- Illuminated and Non-Illuminated
- Single and Double Sided
- Single and Double Post
Our service and installation services include:
- Free sign estimates: We are a one-stop signage solution with a complete array of services including painting, fabrication and production all done in-house. Our service team installs and maintains all signs that we produce, eliminating the need for a middle man. We do not sub-contract out any portion of a job which will in turn save you money. Free estimates, site visits and help with permits are all part of what we do.
- 100′ Crane and 35′ Bucket Truck Service: Our crane and bucket truck services are able to install and service signs that are mounted high on poles or building rooftops.
- Routine Service and Maintenance: Our team is able to install, service, and maintain interior and exterior signage. Our services extend to parking lot light maintenance, signage from Westmount, and even signs from other manufacturers. Contact us today to find out more about our routine service and maintenance offerings.
Westmount Signs has grown based on our commitment to craftsmanship and customer success. Our signage services utilize our decades of experience, industry knowledge, and latest technology innovations. Due to the unique nature of every job, we cannot offer flat-rate pricing on our website. Contact us today to discuss your signage needs and get an estimate.
A property business in Waterloo says:
“Tim and Simon make my job easier. I honestly could not ask for a better partner. We have many large projects with multiple components and a number of moving parts — none of which we can afford to get wrong. Westmount Signs goes above and beyond to ensure that everything is done properly. In the end it comes down to trust and I know I can trust them to get it right.”
Tips for Effective Signage
- The Cost Effectiveness of Signage: a Profitability Analysis
- Using Signs to Create a Corporate Identity
- Increase Sales and ROI with Tradeshow Banners